Frankfurt Main Finance Yearbook 2015
A well-developed infrastructure is one of the main competitive advantages in Germany. A substantial portion of our prosperity is based on this. But the expiration of roads, bridges, railways and other facilities of public infrastructure becomes more and more visible. This is nothing less than a serious threat to the competitiveness of the business location Germany. Only with reasonable growth we can cope with the upcoming tasks here.
EY Eurozone Forecast March 2015
Highlights of the EY Eurozone Forecast March 2015
- Domestic healing supported by cheaper oilECB bond-buying will aid
- exports and investment ...
- ... but tight fiscal policy can be eased only gradually
Financial Centre Study: Upwards with China
Helabas newest Financial Centre Study: "The financial centre of Frankfurt – upwards with China" contents: Long-term opportunities for Frankfurt as a renminbi hub. Helaba survey among Chinese banks confirms qualities as a location. Essential to pull together in supporting Sino-German financial centre relationship.
Frankfurt Main Finance Cup 2015
Congratulations Eintracht Frankfurt!
Frankfurt am Main, 2 August 2015: Eintracht Frankfurt wins the Frankfurt Main Finance Cup 2015 in an exciting game against F.C.Tokyo 3:2 in an sold out arena.
Working paper no. 1869: Spillovers from the ECB's non-standard monetary policies on non-euro area EU countries: evidence from an event-study analysis24.11.2015
Working paper no. 1868: To bi, or not to bi? Differences in spillover estimates from bilateral and multilateral multi-country models23.11.2015
The toolbox: Frankfurt financial centre at a glance!
- The toolbox aggregates news and events at the financial centre as well as research from our members and partners.
- We would recommend that you also search for news, dates and articles in German as the contents of the German and English websites are not identical.
- You can subscribe via RSS or twitter.
Financial Centre Model
Frankfurt is a recognized cooperation partner for growing financial centers around the world. Frankfurt Main Finance has developed a model of the financial center that shows the breadth and depth of Frankfurt’s range of services – and provides access to promising business partners.